Rich People Think Big

Doug Allen here again...

I was recently at a T. Harv Eker event. Now to be totally honest, I only sat in the event for a few minutes. I was in L.A. to visit some friends and I have a friend who runs T. Harv's shows.

And I only met T. Harv once, and that was just for a second or two at an event I was hosting.

And I never been to any other Harv Eker events in my life...lol soooo... what's the point? lol

I found this article T. Harv wrote and I think it's totally fitting with the whole idea "Million Dollar Profits." The idea is that "thinking big" is so important. Coincidentally, I told the friend I was meeting in L.A. the same thing. Don't start a business unless the target is $1 million a year in income.

So anyway... here's T. Harv's article:

-------------------------

RICH PEOPLE THINK BIG
http://www.mindpowernews.com/MillionaireMind.pdf

Poor people think small.

We once had a trainer teaching at one of our seminars who went from a net worth of
$250 thousand to over $600 million in only 3 years. When asked his secret he said,
"Everything changed the day I began to think big."

In my book, SpeedWealth, I discuss the "Law of Income" which states that "you will be
paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the market place."
Another way of understanding this is to answer the following question: How many people do you actually serve or affect?

For instance in my business, some trainers enjoy speaking to groups of 20, others are
comfortable with 100, others like an audience of 500, still others want 5000 people or
more in attendance. Is there is a difference in income between these trainers? You bet
there is.

Who are you? How do you want to live your life? How do you want to play the game?Do you want to play in the big leagues or in little league, in the majors or the minors?

Will you play big or play small? It's your choice.

The truth is most people choose to play small. Why?

First, fear. They're scared to death of either failure or success.
Second is unworthiness. They feel small. They don't feel they're good enough or
important enough to make a big difference.

But hear this. It's not about you. It's about living your mission. It's about living true to
your purpose. It's about adding your piece of the puzzle to the world. It's about serving
others.

Most of us are so stuck in our egos that everything revolves around "me, me and more
me." But again, it's not about you, it's about adding value to other people's lives.
Buckminster Fuller said, "The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this
generation and those that follow."

The goal is to share your gifts and value with as many people as possible.
To paraphrase Nelson Mandela, "The world doesn't need more people, playing small."
It's your choice. One road leads to being broke and miserable, the other leads to
money, meaning, and fulfillment.

It's time to stop hiding out and start stepping out. It's time to stop needing and start
leading. It's time to start being the star that you are. It's time to share your gifts and
value in a BIG way.

There could be thousands or even millions of people counting on you. Are you up to
the challenge for our society and our children's sake? Let's hope so.

--------------------------------

The line I love the most is where T. Harv says you gotta share your gifts with as many people as possible. When you shift your thinking to what you have to give instead of what you want to get magic happens. :)

Leave you comments and thoughts on this on facebook!


Let me know what you think on facebook...





 
About | Privacy | Contact
Real Time Web Analytics